1. Your team’s star hitter wins the batting title.
Congrats to @BringerORain20 for being named the AL Batting Champions. #BlueJays
2. First day of Spring Training games.
Welcome back baseball. We’ve missed you.💙⚾️💙
3. Team wins ninth straight game.
And that’s number 9 for you. Here’s how your #BlueJays got to where they are, BTW it was kinda fun:
4. Your team’s star hitter is neck and neck with a division rival.
#BlueJays fans, only 1 HOUR left to #VoteCaptainCanada! Let’s show the other birds how blue birds fly.
5. 20% off all Club.com shop items.
Pssst, #BlueJays fans, a little blue bird told us that all merch are 20% in-store and online: jaysshop.ca
6. Ace starter goes down with elbow injury in 8th inning.
Price exits early during T8 due to an apparent arm injury and on route for scans, more details will be released when available. #BlueJays
(Sidenote: I understand that David Price is not a Blue Jay anymore but I do not have the heart nor do I want to jinx anybody by using an actual Jays pitcher for this example. I promise I’m not superstitious… usually.)
7. Your team’s best outfielder does it again, making an incredible diving play.
SUPERMAN!!! Sorry, I mean @KPILLAR4 at it again with another heroic catch. #BlueJays lead 3-2.
8. Your manager gets ejected after arguing the result of a replay review.
Some just can’t handle the Gibby. #GibbyTheBest